She’s Got a Little Fetish!

*This originally posted here.

I’m excited to welcome this week’s guest author…but I’m not telling yet who she is. Instead, I’ll let you guess.


Here’s a little hint:fetish pens
This week’s guest author admits to having a fetish…for gel pens. She’s especially fond of the glittery ones. Who is she?
Tomorrow I’ll reveal the answer — and reveal the exciting story she’ll be sharing with us this week.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
  • Wednesday: Take a look at the beautiful cover art for our guest author’s book. She’ll also be sharing a few words about the book and what it means to her.
  • Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing her book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
  • Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today.  You won’t want to miss her feature post.
  • Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
  • Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up her week’s visit with a giveaway. Throughout the week, you’ll have chances to enter each day.
And now…let me leave you with this enticing little thought, a “snippet” of dialogue from the book our guest author will be sharing:

“We cannot choose who we love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...