I'm the guest author on Seasons of Love this week!

Upon Your Return by Marie Lavender

Did you guess right? Our featured author this week is Marie Lavender who will be sharing her new historical romance.

Upon Your Return

Fara Bellamont has always dreamed of having adventures and finding love. She becomes utterly captivated by a man who rescues her one night.
She risked her heart every time she was with him…
But she could not deny him.
Marie says,
Why did I write Upon Your Return? Truthfully, a scene just came to me one day when I was out at a doctor’s appointment. Suddenly, there were these two characters having a discussion and I thought it would be a great idea for a book. As I got further into it, I realized how much Fara wanted her story to be told. She was a pretty special and dynamic character from the beginning, and she just wouldn’t leave me alone until I finished it.
Want to win a copy of Upon Your Return? Click on the link below to enter. Marie will be giving away one copy of the book (PDF or Mobi) to one lucky reader.
Be sure to come back tomorrow to read more about Upon Your Return and for more chances to enter the giveaway. Marie will be sharing the story with readers…and now, I’ll share another little “snippet” here to whet your appetite.

Mademoiselle Bellamont, you are a tease.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...