A New Review for LEATHER AND LACE!

I just saw this review on Amazon and Goodreads!


5.0 out of 5 stars A fast paced thrill!!!, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Leather and Lace (Kindle Edition)
I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of this novel from the author. The story was well-written and the plot so exciting, that I was reluctant to put it down to go to bed. Every chance I had, I opened up my kindle, and I read. The Hero is a very interesting character that keeps you entertained from start to finish, plus he has become my new book boyfriend. The heroin is complex and keeps her lover on his toes. I gave this novel five stars because it deserves five stars! She had me involved in the story and had me hooked! I can't wait to read another novel by this author. She is going places! Buy the book!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GV2W9BE/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...