New 5 Star Review for A MISPLACED LIFE!

This review can be found here, but I will post it below as well:

 
5.0 out of 5 stars Short but gets to the point quickly August 30, 2013
 
 
Format:Paperback
 
Although this is a fairly short story, the author does an excellent job of bringing the plot together in a very timely manner. I enjoyed how quickly the plot came together and finished.

Although I might have changed Alexa's ability to show herself to everyone sooner, it was great that she was finally able to get to the guy who killed her.

I have had a hard time in the past with short stories because I felt they were incomplete. I did not feel that way about his story.

It's a very strong read and one I would highly recommend. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...