I just got a surprise review on Amazon for RANSOM! So exciting!

Here is the Amazon link, but I will post it below too.


5.0 out of 5 stars A very sweet take on a dangerous situation August 6, 2013
 
 
Format:Kindle Edition
 
I was given this book by the author through a contest. I am happy to say that if I had to pay for this book, I would have. It is a faced paced page turner, that will leave you breathless. A man is put into a desperate situation with a woman who holds the key to the survival of a family member. Forced into watching over his kidnapped goddess, feelings arise from both sides that cannot be denied. I will not put any spoilers into this review, but you would do well to buy this book and fall into its tangled web of adventure, seduction, fear, and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...