Request An Autograph From Me!

Has anyone bought any of my books in the past or recently? I can send you an autograph! Go to this site and request one for the book/books you have, and I'll send that along. Thanks for being a great reader and fan!

http://www.authorgraph.com/authors/marielavender1


Leather and Lace
Upon Your Return
A Touch of DawnA Misplaced Life
Perfect Game
RansomTerror in the Night
Without You
Strange HeatPursuit
HauntedMemories
Express Café and Other RamblingsSoulful Ramblings and Other Worldly Things
Hard to GetRamblings, Musings and Other Things
A Hint of Scandal

What is Authorgraph?

Marie Lavender uses Authorgraph to connect personally with readers.
Click "Request Authorgraph" and include a message to Marie to receive a personalized inscription that you can view in your favorite reading apps and devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...