New 5 Star Reviews for MAGICK & MOONLIGHT and UPON YOUR RETURN!

Magick & Moonlight by Marie Lavender


by
5642969
Cryssy's review
May 14, 14

Read on May 14, 2014

Thank you Miss Lavender for a great read. The writing was great, the characters bold and refreshing.
Jessie and Ethan are a well matched pair. Both with their own issues, but coming together, they were able to help the other grow and love.
My only wish was the the book was longer, I did not want it to end. I can't wait to read some of your other works! 
 
----
 
5.0 out of 5 stars What a true ride you will have with this book, May 18, 2014
This story is brilliantly written, the intense moments that take you back to a place of mystery, romance, and heart stopping thrills that will keep you reading to the wee hours of the morning, I really enjoyed spending time reading this Historical Romance and feeling like I was the Heroine, I already started reading the second in the series and I am just as intrigued as the first book, Love you Marie you are a truly Gifted Author
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...