Great new review for UPON YOUR RETURN!


This review is from: Upon Your Return (Kindle Edition)
4.5 stars

I won this book from a Facebook contest and loved it! The reason for the 4.5 stars is because it took me a little while to adjust to it being written in the 1850's POV. She did a great job in grabbing my attention though with first the amazing cover and second by the well developed characters. I could relate to Fara for being determined and opinionated.

I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great romance story!
 
http://www.amazon.com/Upon-Your-Return-Marie-Lavender-ebook/dp/B00I0D9LQ8/ref=cm_rdp_product
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...