Great New Review for ALM!

I just found this wonderful five star review for A Little Magick, book two of the Magick Series as well as a children's fantasy! Yay! :)

http://bookgoodies.com/a/B00YJSGE40

5.0 out of 5 stars Like mother, like daughter..., August 3, 2015
By 
  Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Little Magick (Magick Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
When nine-year-old Rosie discovers she’s a witch, she learns that along with supernatural powers comes accountability. In the first novella, Magick & Moonlight, her mama, Jessie, learns the same lesson. Although geared toward young children, adults will also enjoy this sweet story. I recommend reading Magick & Moonlight for yourself and then reading A Little Magick with your little girl!

----
 
That was great! Thanks for your kind words, Linda! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...