Watch for a new release in November

Hey, readers! I just wanted to keep you apprised of my latest book release. As you probably know by now, I've had a rom com new release this year, as well as two second edition releases (the previous publishing rights were handed back to me). Well, now I'd like to tell you that I officially have a release date for the second edition of Upon Your Return


Yay! 

Plus, OMG, it's Friday already. How did that happen?



I am so excited to let you know that the Heiresses in Love trilogy, my first historical romance series, is quickly returning to us. I’m not allowed to show the book cover for UYR just yet, but I’ll tell you when I know. I can promise it’s a fabulous cover!




Mark your calendars for the release date on this book. It’s coming out on November 23rd. That’s right, this year! And just in time to grab it for the holidays. You can go ahead and add this read to your Goodreads TBR, Amazon wishlist, or BookBub.

In any case, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...