New 5 Star Review for UPON YOUR RETURN!


5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it. Love is hard enough, August 11, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Upon Your Return (Kindle Edition)
Such an emotional story! I loved it. Love is hard enough, but when Fara falls in love with Grant Hill, a man considered to be below her "social status" in 19th century France, it becomes hurtful. But Fara's heart knows what it wants, and that leads her to be ridiculed, rumored about, and sneered at behind her back. Emotions run high and the danger builds, and I just couldn't put the Kindle down. A wonderful story.
 
http://bookgoodies.com/a/B00I0D9LQ8
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...