Five Star Review on Goodreads for UPON YOUR RETURN!

*This posted July 8th here, but I will post it below as well.


's review 
 
Jul 08, 13


I was asked to read this historic romance novel. As a great lover of books from Catherine Coulter & Johanna Lindsey I was afraid I would be disappointed. However the characters were very compelling and the story didn't follow any guidelines. I was completely enamored by the story of Fara and Grant. I felt Fara and I were emotionally entwined. I have felt love for someone & had the opportunity to wait for them. I could relate with her feelings and her love.

I haven't read a historical romance in a long time that I felt like I was the character. I truly enjoyed this book and would look forward to reading more from this author. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...