Another Five Star Review!


Another five star review!

Jul 12, 2013 Amanda Phillips rated it 5 of 5 stars

Upon receiving this book, I immediately noticed how beautiful the cover was. I only meant to open it long enough to see how long it was going to be but found myself sucked in to the story from page one.

Fara's background elicits teary eyes at the thought of the hopelessness that faces children in her situation.

I laughed, cried, and even cheered a few times during the reading of Upon Your Return.

Fara and Grant's story is one that leaves you hoping for more and the touches of historically correct facts, women's rights issues, and the way society worked back then makes this book a hidden gem. Add in the fact that it was well-written and wonderfully edited makes it a five star book, in my opinion.

Brava to the author for publishing a book that turned out so wonderfully! Looking forward to reading more from Marie Lavender in the future! - from Goodreads and Amazon http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17375235-upon-your-return

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...