NEW REVIEW on Amazon!

Here is the Amazon link, but I will post it below too.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, August 23, 2013

By

Allyson Michelle -

This review is from: Upon Your Return (Paperback)

I received this book thru the author for an honest review. First off I loved the cover. It's beautiful and fits this story! This is a love story set in the 1860's France. It's a sad, heartwarming & a beautiful story. Fara is orphaned and awarded to her uncle who will choose a husband for her. He choose a man who endangered her and she was rescued by a sea captain. I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't read it but this story has lots of twist and turns. I was hooked from the first chapter. I will be reading more books from Marie Lavender.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...