Major Surprise Review for A MISPLACED LIFE!

*Here is the link on Amazon, but I will post it below as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely read. August 6, 2013
 
 
Format:Paperback
 
I have read this author's work before, and this novel is just as pleasing as the others. I love ghost stories, and this book hit the correct cord within me. It's a very well-written novel in which the characters are extremely likeable. I read the book in one sitting and was ready to read more of Kathryn's work when I was finished. I say you should purchase her novels and expect to be enchanted. Her words will wrap around your soul and draw you in for more. Buy this novel! 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...