New Review for UPON YOUR RETURN

Not a bad review!  :)


4.0 out of 5 stars Upon Your Return, February 26, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Upon Your Return (Kindle Edition)
In the 1970s, I was a huge fan of authors Kathleen Woodiwiss and Rosemary Rogers. They were called 'bodice-rippers back then. I would "sneak" the paperbacks from my mother (because I was only a very young teenager). I read them all!

Ms. Lavender has done a great job of writing a clean, romantic historical novel. Fara and Captain Grant Hill see the world differently despite their love and passion for each other. Politics and protocol separate them for years. However, it is that love that brings them back together.

Believe me - there are twists and little bits of surprises that will keep you wondering and entertained. I highly recommend this book.
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0D9LQ8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p351_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0PF87G18AVNYN1WAS2TP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...