MAGICK & MOONLIGHT earned its first review!


4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet romance like The Good Witch, March 10, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Magick & Moonlight (Kindle Edition)
This romance was very sweet, and enjoyable. It reminded me that it is always magical when two people fall in love. The book focused on the emerging relationship between the couple. While I wished that there was more background on the Wiccan culture and practices, or perhaps other characters, this story was very intimate. The sexual scenes were tasteful and loving, and the dialog made the characters come to life. Marie's writing is engaging and I finished this Kindle edition in one night. There were two bonus chapters to her other book in this file.
 
 
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IRKN5P2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...