Radio Interview on Thursday!

Mark your calendars, readers! The awesome author duo and hosts of the Haunted Nights Live! show, Tamara Thorne and Alistair Cross have once again asked me to visit. 

 
Check out a radio spot this Thursday, April 6th on BlogTalk Radio, on this paranormal themed show. What's in store for you? Well, you'll get a couple sneak peeks into some paranormal books I will have out this year... Woo hoo! :)


 


And, of course, we'll probably talk about my obsession with the paranormal. ;) This show is quite popular, and the Thorne & Cross team has seen some very famous authors on there. Check out the list of past guests here.

But it's all very casual, and should be very exciting! I loved being on their show in July of 2015. Fun, fun, fun! I look forward to the questions they might throw at me this time. Look at their Facebook page here for updates. Also, check out their Twitter handle and blog.

Here is official link for the radio interview. :)

So, catch us all on Thursday at 8PM EST for a great time. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...