Exciting News!

I am very excited to announce that my new adult romance short story has been released on its own, and is now official! Woo hoo!

Thank you, Solstice! 💗

https://bookgoodies.com/a/B06W5RYBD8

Here is the book blurb.

When Alyssa wakes up on the lawn of a local fraternity, she can’t remember what happened the previous night. A new friend and frat guy, Justin, offers to help her out. As she makes discoveries that force her to accept a different reality, she finds herself drawn to Justin for a number of reasons.

Can the biggest mistake of Aly’s life turn into the promise of new love?


Purchase Links:
 
 


I hope you get a chance to check it out! :) 

 

1 comment:

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...