Fun Reviews for the Magick Series!

I just stumbled across these wonderful, new reviews for the Magick Series! Yay! :)

Magick & Moonlight (genre: romantic fantasy)

http://bookgoodies.com/a/B00IRKN5P2
 

4.0 out of 5 stars A short romantic magical story!, July 25, 2015
  This review is from: Magick & Moonlight (Kindle Edition)
"Magick & Moonlight" by Marie Lavender is a great short story about a Wiccan named Jessie who gets caught in the forest skyclad (naked)by the sexy ex- cop, Ethan, while performing a ritual. He immediately thinks there is something alluring but dangerous about what she's doing so he insists that she put out the fire and takes her home. To hide her secret she puts a spell on him, but will it ruin what could be between them? Only time will tell.
I enjoyed this sweet,magical, romantic read. It's my first from this author but plan on reading more.
______

A Little Magick (genre: children's fantasy)

http://bookgoodies.com/a/B00YJSGE40


4.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation to a great new series!, July 28, 2015
  Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Little Magick (Magick Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
"A Little Magick" by Marie Lavender is about Rosie and her trip to Uncle Adam's house over the summer. What starts off as a playdate with a new friend, Tina, soon turns into Rosie getting bullied by a neighbor kid. As she thinks about how mean he is things start to happen and not all for the good. Will she be able to get it under control before someone gets hurt, or is it too late for that?
I really enjoyed reading this book from little Rosie's perspective; although I was not quite sure how young she was in this story I know she was pretty young. I liked the splash of romance between Uncle Adam and Selena, and also the moral lesson with bullying.
______ 

Thank you for your kind words, Tia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...