Radio Interview!

Hi, readers! I just wanted to let you know that later today, I'll be showing up on the show, Thorne & Cross: Haunted Nights LIVE! So exciting! It will be live at 6PM PST/7PM MT/8PM Central/9PM EST, and we'll be talking about my paranormal books. It should be quite the show!

For more information, you can also check out the Facebook event here, where I'm sure Tamara Thorne and Alistair Cross will be providing more updates as the day progresses! I met them both on my author journey, and I can't wait to have a wonderful chat with them. I am so excited! I hope you can join in on the fun! :)


https://www.facebook.com/events/1611937015756023/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...