Suprise five star reviews for M&M!

Magick & Moonlight just received two new five star reviews! How exciting!  :)

Here are the reviews I found on Amazon:


By 
 
This review is from: Magick & Moonlight (Kindle Edition)
I just fell in love with this book from the beginning. It was so romantic. I felt like I was there experiencing everything that happened. Hope to read more from you


Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Magick & Moonlight (Kindle Edition)
Can a Wiccan find true Love? Jessie and Ethan come across each other at what appears to be the right time in their lives, but not by his free will. She needs him and he needs her, and together they find each other. It's a delightful romance about two people who are so different from each other. Opposites attract, or do they? Fun, sweet, exciting, and joyful make up this feel-good romance. So worth reading!

Carole McKee, Author

Magick and Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...